January 14, 2020
The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) evacuated an injured crew of a Chinese cargo vessel off the waters of Cavite last Sunday.
Capt. Armand Balilo, PCG spokesman, said Tuesday the Chinese national was Pu Jian, a crew of "MV Wuzhou 8".
Balilo said based on initial report, Jian fell into the cargo hold and incurred head injury while on duty.
He said PCG Surface Support Force (SSF) quickly sent BRP Malabrigo (MRRV-4402) to conduct medical evacuation along the vicinity waters off Corregidor Island.
"BRP Malabrigo arrived at the Cunanan Wharf, PCG National Headquarters, on January 13, 2020 and successfully evacuated the injured Chinese crew," said Balilo.
"He (injured Chinese crew) was properly turned over to an ambulance that transported him to a nearby hospital for further medical assistance," he added. Robina Asido/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine