December 5, 2019
The Negros Oriental Police Provincial Office on Wednesday seized P2 million worth of illegal drugs as they intensified anti-illegal drug operations.
Police Colonel Julian Entoma, Negros Oriental provincial director, said the joint operation with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) was conducted around 2:20 pm at Barangay Okiot, Bais City against a high-value target.
Entoma identified the suspect as Angelo Montiel Dy, 43.
Authorities recovered around 300 grams of shabu amounting to P2, 040, 000. The substance was brought to the Provincial Crime Laboratory for examination.
Dy under the custody of Bais City Police Station for booking and filing of appropriate charges.
Entoma lauded his men and reminded the public to report immediately any information on illegal drugs in their area to eliminate the menace. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine