December 5, 2019
The Negros Oriental Police Provincial Office on Wednesday seized P2 million worth of illegal drugs as they intensified anti-illegal drug operations.
Police Colonel Julian Entoma, Negros Oriental provincial director, said the joint operation with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) was conducted around 2:20 pm at Barangay Okiot, Bais City against a high-value target.
Entoma identified the suspect as Angelo Montiel Dy, 43.
Authorities recovered around 300 grams of shabu amounting to P2, 040, 000. The substance was brought to the Provincial Crime Laboratory for examination.
Dy under the custody of Bais City Police Station for booking and filing of appropriate charges.
Entoma lauded his men and reminded the public to report immediately any information on illegal drugs in their area to eliminate the menace. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School