November 7, 2019
Authorities on Wednesday seized around P16 million worth of illegal drugs in separate buy-bust operations in Metro Manila.
In a report from Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office- National Capital Region (PDEA- NCR), they seized P2.7 million worth of shabu from three alleged drug suspects arrested in an operation in Pasay City early Wednesday morning.
The operation was conducted at a gasoline station in the southbound area of EDSA.
Confiscated were four packs of transparent plastic sachet suspected to be shabu, weighing more or less 400 grams, and has a standard drug price worth P 2,720,000, one motorcycle and two cellular phones.
Another suspect was arrested in Barangay Don Bosco, Paranaque City around 1:30pm after a kilo of shabu was also found with him.
The illegal drugs were packed in one large tea bag with a Chinese brand name amounting to P6, 800, 000. Confiscated also from the suspect were one vehicle and a cellular phone.
In another operation, two women were arrested around 6:45 pm in front of a shopping mall in Quezon City.
Seized from them were one piece of self-sealing transparent plastic bag weighting more or less one kilogram, and has a standard drug price of P 6,800,000 and a cellular phone.
The arrested suspects will face charges of violating the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine