December 3, 2019
At least one person died as Typhoon 'Tisoy' ravaged Camarines Sur on Monday, a police report said.
In a report by the Bicol regional police, the body of a victim identified as Marco Paulo Ursua was discovered at the canal around 12 pm in Barangay Loba-loba, Libmanan, Camarines Sur.
Investigation by Libmanan police said Ursua was preparing his roof for the incoming typhoon when a mangled electrical wire made contact with the galvanized iron roof.
The incident caused Ursua to be electrocuted and his body fell in a canal near his house, police said.
Major Maria Luisa Calubaquib,spokesperson of the Bicol regional police, said as of Tuesday morning, about 107,397 residents were in evacuation centers. Cristina Eloisa Baclig/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine