December 6, 2018
A man with an arrest warrant for 46 counts of rape was nabbed by police criminal investigators in Lucena City, Quezon Provnce on Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent Lawrence Cajipe, head of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) field office, said arrested was Nilo Cabalatungan Jr.
Policemen arrested Cabalatungan at a public terminal in Barangay Ilayang Dupay around 9:30 p.m.
“He is the sixth most wanted person of Cavite,” Cajipe said in a text message. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine