December 6, 2018
A man with an arrest warrant for 46 counts of rape was nabbed by police criminal investigators in Lucena City, Quezon Provnce on Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent Lawrence Cajipe, head of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) field office, said arrested was Nilo Cabalatungan Jr.
Policemen arrested Cabalatungan at a public terminal in Barangay Ilayang Dupay around 9:30 p.m.
“He is the sixth most wanted person of Cavite,” Cajipe said in a text message. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.