December 6, 2018
A man with an arrest warrant for 46 counts of rape was nabbed by police criminal investigators in Lucena City, Quezon Provnce on Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent Lawrence Cajipe, head of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) field office, said arrested was Nilo Cabalatungan Jr.
Policemen arrested Cabalatungan at a public terminal in Barangay Ilayang Dupay around 9:30 p.m.
“He is the sixth most wanted person of Cavite,” Cajipe said in a text message. DMS
- Stock index, peso close higher
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise