December 6, 2018
A man with an arrest warrant for 46 counts of rape was nabbed by police criminal investigators in Lucena City, Quezon Provnce on Wednesday.
Senior Superintendent Lawrence Cajipe, head of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) field office, said arrested was Nilo Cabalatungan Jr.
Policemen arrested Cabalatungan at a public terminal in Barangay Ilayang Dupay around 9:30 p.m.
“He is the sixth most wanted person of Cavite,” Cajipe said in a text message. DMS
- ACT-CIS, Bayan Muna, Ako Bicol, Cibac, Ang Probinsyano lead partylist race in PPCRV, Comelec, counts
- Comelec count trending to a 12-0 administration win in Senate race
- Unofficial count shows 12-0 administration victory in 2019 Senate race
- Filipinos trust Japan next to US: SWS survey
- Bayan Muna, Magsasaka, Gabriela, Ako Bicol, A Teacher Lead Partylist Frontrunners
- ARTIST TALKS: SALAMPAK sa KANTO
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race