May 16, 2019
Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana is confined at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center due to "stress-related fatigue."
"Hi this is SND (Secretary of National Defense). I am here at the Veterans undergoing executive check up. I will be out in a day or two. Thanks for your concern," Lorenzana told reporters in a Viber message late Wednesday night.
Lorenzana explained that he went to the hospital to have his vision checked by doctor when he was admitted for "full executive check up."
The doctors are just forcing me to rest. They said I need some rest. (It's) stress related fatigue," Lorenzana said.
In a statement issued Thursday, the Department of National Defense said "the Secretary of National Defense Delfin Lorenzana checked into the Veterans Memorial Medical Center (VMMC) on Monday, 13 May 2019.
Arsenio Andolong, DND spokesman, said "the Secretary was also urged to take advantage of his stay in the hospital to briefly rest from his busy schedule brought about by preparations for the recently concluded elections." obina Asido/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine