May 16, 2019
Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana is confined at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center due to "stress-related fatigue."
"Hi this is SND (Secretary of National Defense). I am here at the Veterans undergoing executive check up. I will be out in a day or two. Thanks for your concern," Lorenzana told reporters in a Viber message late Wednesday night.
Lorenzana explained that he went to the hospital to have his vision checked by doctor when he was admitted for "full executive check up."
The doctors are just forcing me to rest. They said I need some rest. (It's) stress related fatigue," Lorenzana said.
In a statement issued Thursday, the Department of National Defense said "the Secretary of National Defense Delfin Lorenzana checked into the Veterans Memorial Medical Center (VMMC) on Monday, 13 May 2019.
Arsenio Andolong, DND spokesman, said "the Secretary was also urged to take advantage of his stay in the hospital to briefly rest from his busy schedule brought about by preparations for the recently concluded elections." obina Asido/DMS
- CDC COVID-19 RT-PCR TO BE PHASED OUT AFTER THE END OF THE YEAR
- COVID 19: WAR AGAINST THE INVISIBLE ENEMY
- LAMBDA INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF VARIANTS UNDER INVESTIGATION
- ENGLAND TO SCRAP COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RULES
- THE STORY ABOUT COVID-19 ORIGIN, TESTS, VACCINES AND POSSIBLE MEDICINE (IVERMECTIN)
- COVID-19 VACCINE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS AND DEATHS ARE RARE BUT EXPECTED
- CHINA’S COVID-19 COVER-UP