May 16, 2019
Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana is confined at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center due to "stress-related fatigue."
"Hi this is SND (Secretary of National Defense). I am here at the Veterans undergoing executive check up. I will be out in a day or two. Thanks for your concern," Lorenzana told reporters in a Viber message late Wednesday night.
Lorenzana explained that he went to the hospital to have his vision checked by doctor when he was admitted for "full executive check up."
The doctors are just forcing me to rest. They said I need some rest. (It's) stress related fatigue," Lorenzana said.
In a statement issued Thursday, the Department of National Defense said "the Secretary of National Defense Delfin Lorenzana checked into the Veterans Memorial Medical Center (VMMC) on Monday, 13 May 2019.
Arsenio Andolong, DND spokesman, said "the Secretary was also urged to take advantage of his stay in the hospital to briefly rest from his busy schedule brought about by preparations for the recently concluded elections." obina Asido/DMS
- 台湾からの入国をフィリピン入管が禁止へ 【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】2020年2月11日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP12
- 2020年２月１０日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 武漢からの比人32人海外就労者(OFW)が帰国 ニュークラークで隔離始まる【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP11
- 2020年２月９日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 訪問米軍地位協定(VFA)破棄 武漢からの比人海外就労者(OFW)を乗せた政府チャーター便が到着 タール火山続報【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP10
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 【マニラ新聞TV日本語放送・ゲスト在比日本人美術家 山形敦子】EP09
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine
- 2020年２月８日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース ゲスト Natural Line Tetsu -武漢のOFWが中国から帰国へ-【マニラ新聞TV・フィリピン最新ニュース】EP08