August 24, 2019
A Japanese national was found dead inside his home in Marikina City Friday morning.
According to a police report, the body of a 70 year-old Japanese was discovered s around 10:15 am a condo unit in Cordova Tower Marquinton Residences in Barangay Santo Nino.
The Japanese was found by a friend who was supposed to collect money for monthly amortization.
Authorities said the victim was found with a nylon cord around his neck and tied in the laundry room.
"A suicide letter on a piece of paper was found at the scene. Apparently he was suffering from depression when his wife died on April 10, 2019," Eastern Police District Public Information Officer Major Virgilio Timajo said.
Timajo also told The Daily Manila Shimbun through a text message that the victim doesn't have any relatives here. Cristina Eloisa Baclig/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine