November 8, 2018
A former police chief of Davao City will take the helm of the Manila Police District (MPD) on November 17.
Philippine National Police (PNP) Director General Oscar Albayalde designated Senior Superintendent Vicente Danao Jr. as the new MPD chief.
Danao takes over from Chief Superintendent Rolando Anduyan who will be the new Northern Police District director.
Danao is currently deputy director of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG). DMS
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification