November 8, 2018
A former police chief of Davao City will take the helm of the Manila Police District (MPD) on November 17.
Philippine National Police (PNP) Director General Oscar Albayalde designated Senior Superintendent Vicente Danao Jr. as the new MPD chief.
Danao takes over from Chief Superintendent Rolando Anduyan who will be the new Northern Police District director.
Danao is currently deputy director of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG). DMS
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise
- Inflation projected at 6.4 % in September: DOF