January 14, 2020
A fire broke out at a canteen within the GMA Network Complex compound in Kamuning, Quezon City Tuesday morning.
According to Quezon City Fire Station, the fire started around 11:22 am at a canteen located at ground floor, reaching first alarm before it was declared fire out around 11:45 am.
In a statement, GMA said their employees are back to their normal operations.
“GMA employees were immediately evacuated to ensure their safety and are now going back to their respective offices to resume normal operations,” the media network said.
Authorities are investigating the cause of the fire. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School