January 14, 2020
A fire broke out at a canteen within the GMA Network Complex compound in Kamuning, Quezon City Tuesday morning.
According to Quezon City Fire Station, the fire started around 11:22 am at a canteen located at ground floor, reaching first alarm before it was declared fire out around 11:45 am.
In a statement, GMA said their employees are back to their normal operations.
“GMA employees were immediately evacuated to ensure their safety and are now going back to their respective offices to resume normal operations,” the media network said.
Authorities are investigating the cause of the fire. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine