September 16, 2019
A former police officer allegedly involved in the abduction of Bureau of Internal Revenue ( BIR) officials was killed in an encounter in Kawit, Cavite early Monday morning.
Police Colonel William Segun, Cavite provincial director, identified the former cop as Police Corporal Arlan Aguilar.
According to a report, the encounter transpired while operatives from Philippine National Police- Anti Kidnapping Group and Cavite police personnel were implementing an arrest warrant for robbery with homicide against Aguilar around 2:30 am at Abaya Road, Barangay Toclong, in Kawit, Cavite.
Authorities were tailing Aguilar and his unidentified cohort on their motorcycle when they tried to elude the arresting officers by speeding towards Centennial Road in Barangay Putol.
A shootout took place after suspects were cornered at Abaya Road which resulted in their death, the report said.
Based on police records, Aguilar and his cohort were members of “Gapos Gang” and allegedly involved in the kidnapping of some BIR regional officials.
The former cop was also involved in the killing of a lawyer in Cavite whom they allegedly tied and robbed. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- 「落ち着いて生活し、政府に協力して下さい」2.13ドゥテルテ大統領会見【マニラSTV・日本語放送】2020年2月13日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP14
- 台湾からの入国をフィリピン入管が禁止へ 【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】2020年2月11日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP12
- 2020年２月１０日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 武漢からの比人32人海外就労者(OFW)が帰国 ニュークラークで隔離始まる【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP11
- 2020年２月９日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 訪問米軍地位協定(VFA)破棄 武漢からの比人海外就労者(OFW)を乗せた政府チャーター便が到着 タール火山続報【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP10
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 【マニラ新聞TV日本語放送・ゲスト在比日本人美術家 山形敦子】EP09
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine