December 5, 2019
The chief of Directorial Staff is now a three-star general after President Rodrigo Duterte approved his promotion.
Police Major General Guillermo Eleazar is now a Lieutenant General in the latest round of promotion of third level Police Commissioned Officers.
In a ceremony in Camp Crame on Thursday, Philippine National Police Officer-in-Charge, Police Lieutenant General Archie Francisco Gamboa, administered the oath of office to Eleazar.
Eleazar is third in line of command of the PNP as chief of the Directorial Staff. He has the same rank as Gamboa and Police Lieutenant General Camilo Pancratius Cascolan, the two contenders for the chief PNP post.
Cascolan is PNP deputy chief of operations.
He is a member of Philippine Military Academy Hinirang Class of 1987 and former regional director of the National Capital Region Police Office before he assumed his current post.
He also served as the regional director of the Calabarzon regional police office director of the Quezon City Police District. Ella Dionisio
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine