November 7, 2019
Eight died and ten were injured in a vehicular accident in Camarines Sur Wednesday evening.
According to the Pamplona Municipal Police, around 8 pm a JRV passenger bus was traversing along Zone 4, Barangya Sanvicente Pamplona in Camarines Sur and headed towards Manila when it tried to overtake a tricycle in the same lane.
The bus accidentally bumped the rear of tricycle and as a result, the tricycle crashed on the ground, police said. Three passengers of the tricycle were injured.
The bus then collided with a van on the opposite side, killing the vehicle's driver and seven passengers while six were injured.
A bus passenger was also reported to have minor injuries. All of the injured were rushed to BMC Naga City and Mother Seton Hospital Naga City.
Police said the bus driver, identified as Leonardo Camu, was arrested and is under custody of Pamplona Municipal Police Station. Cristina Eloisa Baclig/DMS
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”
- 『まにら新聞TV』 第25回日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年11月17日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 決勝戦 トゥーホイーラーズ 対 リマ組
- Sarah G. Sings Kilometro At Japan Fiesta 2019
- Japan Holds Fiesta To Attract More Filipino Tourists
- Watch and Listen: Nelson Gonzales and Tago Jazz Collective soon at JAZZ En
- 『まにら新聞TV』 第25回日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年10月27日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 準決勝 第2試合 ホントにドリームス 対 リマ組
- Watch And Listen: Sapporo-Based Japanese Guitarist Shohei Yamaki