November 7, 2019
Eight died and ten were injured in a vehicular accident in Camarines Sur Wednesday evening.
According to the Pamplona Municipal Police, around 8 pm a JRV passenger bus was traversing along Zone 4, Barangya Sanvicente Pamplona in Camarines Sur and headed towards Manila when it tried to overtake a tricycle in the same lane.
The bus accidentally bumped the rear of tricycle and as a result, the tricycle crashed on the ground, police said. Three passengers of the tricycle were injured.
The bus then collided with a van on the opposite side, killing the vehicle's driver and seven passengers while six were injured.
A bus passenger was also reported to have minor injuries. All of the injured were rushed to BMC Naga City and Mother Seton Hospital Naga City.
Police said the bus driver, identified as Leonardo Camu, was arrested and is under custody of Pamplona Municipal Police Station. Cristina Eloisa Baclig/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine