December 5, 2019
President Rodrigo Duterte received on Wednesday the credentials of new Chinese envoy to the Philippines and five other ambassadors-designate of other countries.
In a ceremony in Malacanang, Duterte told China Ambassador-Designate Huang Xilian that the latter's assignment in the Philippines be productive.
"Your Excellency, we are proud that China and the Philippines are two great friends. And I welcome you to your new assignment. May it be productive," he said.
For his part, Huang vowed to do his best to promote the relations between China and the Philippines.
" I will do every effort to promote China-Philippine relations which have --- we have enjoyed very long history of friendship. And I wish Philippines enjoy prosperity and its people well-being," he said.
He also wished Duterte to enjoy every success and good health.
Other Ambassadors-Designate who presented their letter of credence to Duterte were Grete Sillasen of Denmark, Shobini Gunasekera of Sri Lanka, Antonis Alexandridis of Hellenic Republic, U Lwin Oo of Myanmar, and Bartinah Ntombizodwa Radebe-Netshitenzhe of South Africa. Celerina Monte/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine