September 9, 2019
The Philippine stock market ended mixed on Monday.
The peso closed at P51.85 against the US dollar from P51,905 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.073 billion from $1.449 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index closed at 7,960.12, up 26.65. In the broader market, there were 103 losers, 91 gainers and 51 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 1.00 billion shares worth P7.67 billion from Friday's 2.1 billion shares valued at P7.65 billion,
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, up 10 centavos to P49.60; Now Corp., up 59 centavos to P3.69 and BDO, unchanged at P142.50. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.