September 9, 2019
The Philippine stock market ended mixed on Monday.
The peso closed at P51.85 against the US dollar from P51,905 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.073 billion from $1.449 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index closed at 7,960.12, up 26.65. In the broader market, there were 103 losers, 91 gainers and 51 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 1.00 billion shares worth P7.67 billion from Friday's 2.1 billion shares valued at P7.65 billion,
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, up 10 centavos to P49.60; Now Corp., up 59 centavos to P3.69 and BDO, unchanged at P142.50. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine