November 8, 2019
One of Japan's famous rock metal bands is coming to the Philippines for the first time.
In a tweet last Thursday, Japanese kawaii metal band "Babymetal" confirmed that they are one of the performers for next year's Pulp Summer Slam XX.
"PULP SUMMER SLAM FESTIVAL Confirmed!! ," the group said.
Babymetal was formed in 2010 from Japanese idol group Sakura Gakuin consists of Suzuka Nakamoto as "Su-metal" and Moa Kikuchi as "Moametal".
The biggest metal rock festival will be on May 2020.
Along with the group is British band Iron Maiden which will be the show's headline with Dragon Force, Death Angel and KING 810. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School