November 8, 2019
One of Japan's famous rock metal bands is coming to the Philippines for the first time.
In a tweet last Thursday, Japanese kawaii metal band "Babymetal" confirmed that they are one of the performers for next year's Pulp Summer Slam XX.
"PULP SUMMER SLAM FESTIVAL Confirmed!! ," the group said.
Babymetal was formed in 2010 from Japanese idol group Sakura Gakuin consists of Suzuka Nakamoto as "Su-metal" and Moa Kikuchi as "Moametal".
The biggest metal rock festival will be on May 2020.
Along with the group is British band Iron Maiden which will be the show's headline with Dragon Force, Death Angel and KING 810. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine