June 8, 2018
Tokyo- In this file photo taken on December 20, 2017 Picture shows a futsal pitch on the rooftop of a department store next to the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo.
Playing football, nothing could be simpler.
Around the world and whatever the landscape. Perched on top of an Asian skyscraper, lost on a dusty trail in the middle of the majestic mountains of Nepal or nestled at the foot of an ancient aqueduct in Rome, the pitch takes on many forms and is adapted to its environment. AFP-Jiji Press
- Stock index, peso close higher
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise