June 8, 2018
Tokyo- In this file photo taken on December 20, 2017 Picture shows a futsal pitch on the rooftop of a department store next to the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo.
Playing football, nothing could be simpler.
Around the world and whatever the landscape. Perched on top of an Asian skyscraper, lost on a dusty trail in the middle of the majestic mountains of Nepal or nestled at the foot of an ancient aqueduct in Rome, the pitch takes on many forms and is adapted to its environment. AFP-Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine