March 17, 2017
SOUTH KOREA- The International Olympic Committee decided at an executive board meeting on Friday to hold some baseball and softball matches of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in the northeastern Japan prefecture of Fukushima.
The IOC executive board approved a proposal by the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, which hopes to support reconstruction efforts in areas devastated by the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
Fukushima hosts Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc.’s Fukushima No. 1 power plant, which suffered Japan’s worst nuclear accident due to heavy damage from the disaster. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine