June 22, 2018
Lausanne, Switzerland- International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach on Thursday indicated the possibility of having talks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe mainly on North Korea.
Speaking to some media organizations, Bach said such a meeting may be held when he visits Tokyo from late November to attend an IOC executive board meeting.
Likely topics include the IOC's assistance to North Korea and the possibility of the country's participation in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, according to Bach.
As for a possible unified team between North and South Korea for the Tokyo Games, Bach said it is too early to consider such a possibility. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine