August 21, 2019
A gunman shot the vice mayor of a town in Quezon Province inside his sister's home Tuesday night, police said Wednesday.
San Andres Vice Mayor Sergio Francisco Emprese, 60, was at the sofa in his sister's house in Barangay Kanlurang Mayao, Lucena City when a suspect barged inside around 9 pm and shot him once in the head.
A report from the Quezon provincial police said the suspect was wearing a red t-shirt and orange shorts.
Emprese's sister went out of her room and saw the suspect who warned her not come near him. The gunman walked out of the house, police said.
Emprese was brought to a hospital where he died at around 9:54 pm. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.