January 14, 2017
A man believed to have killed two Japanese a few years ago was arrested by police in Las Pinas City on Friday.
Kirby Tan, an alleged Army reservist, was arrested 7 am at Barangay Pulang Lupa Uno. Police recovered two .45 caliber pistols, a fragmentation grenade and three magazines with live ammunition in his house.
He is detained at the Southern Police District’s Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG).
Chief Insp. Romeo Lanzarote, head of the Southern Police District’s CIDG, said they had a search warrant from the Las Pinas Regional Trial Court for violating the Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Regulation Act.
Tan is the main suspect in the murder of Tatsuya Nakamura and Shinsuke Toba. Nakamura was killed in Barangay Almanza Dos on Sept. 1, 2015 while Toba was shot dead in Barangay Manuyo Dos on Oct. 18,2014.
The suspect admitted he killed the two Japanese, Lanzarote said
A Japanese syndicate hired Tan, said Lanzarote.
The syndicate forms a company in the Philippines and hire Japanese as partners.
"These incorporators are being killed because once they are dead, the beneficiary would be the company," Lanzarote said in a TV interview.
Three Japanese and a Filipina, who were arrested in Japan last year, implicated Tan in the syndicate, said Lanzarote.
"They executed extra-judicial confessions and admitted their participation in the killing of the two Japanese victims," he said. DMS
- 「落ち着いて生活し、政府に協力して下さい」2.13ドゥテルテ大統領会見【マニラSTV・日本語放送】2020年2月13日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP14
- 台湾からの入国をフィリピン入管が禁止へ 【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】2020年2月11日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP12
- 2020年２月１０日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 武漢からの比人32人海外就労者(OFW)が帰国 ニュークラークで隔離始まる【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP11
- 2020年２月９日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 訪問米軍地位協定(VFA)破棄 武漢からの比人海外就労者(OFW)を乗せた政府チャーター便が到着 タール火山続報【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP10
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 【マニラ新聞TV日本語放送・ゲスト在比日本人美術家 山形敦子】EP09
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine