November 4, 2018
A one-year old child was killed after a fire hit their home in Caloocan City Sunday.
Report from Northern Police District identified the victim as Jamal Cabarles who was with her nanny when the incident happened at around 9am at Blk. 38, Lot 4, Sanana Road, Miramonte Heights, Brgy. 180.
Cabarles' mother was in the market when the fire took place.
Caloocan City Fire Officer 1 Jason Sarao said the fire broke out when the caretaker was allegedly taking a bath after she put to sleep the baby. The nanny reportedly tried to save the child, but failed.
Authorities responded to the area but the fire already doused off.
Investigation has been ongoing to determine the cause of the incident. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification