December 8, 2019
Operatives from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) seized around P40 million worth of illegal drugs in a buy bust operation in Parañaque City last Friday.
Director Joel Plaza, PDEA NCR director, said the suspects were Hamodine Ibrahim, 26,the subject of the operation, and his cohorts Datunot Magelna, 22 and Eric Musa, 20.
Plaza said joint operatives of PDEA CR Eastern District Office (EDO), Southern District Office (SDO) and Station Drug Enforcement Unit of Parañaque City arrested the suspects after they contacted an undercover agent to sell illegal drugs in Isabelle Grand Villas, Barangay Moonwalk, Parañaque City around 8:30 pm.
Authorities confiscated around six kilograms of shabu with a standard drug price of P 40,800,000.
Suspects will face criminal charges for violation of Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Ella Dionsio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine