December 8, 2019
Operatives from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) seized around P40 million worth of illegal drugs in a buy bust operation in Parañaque City last Friday.
Director Joel Plaza, PDEA NCR director, said the suspects were Hamodine Ibrahim, 26,the subject of the operation, and his cohorts Datunot Magelna, 22 and Eric Musa, 20.
Plaza said joint operatives of PDEA CR Eastern District Office (EDO), Southern District Office (SDO) and Station Drug Enforcement Unit of Parañaque City arrested the suspects after they contacted an undercover agent to sell illegal drugs in Isabelle Grand Villas, Barangay Moonwalk, Parañaque City around 8:30 pm.
Authorities confiscated around six kilograms of shabu with a standard drug price of P 40,800,000.
Suspects will face criminal charges for violation of Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Ella Dionsio/DMS
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School