August 19, 2019
Operatives from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) on Sunday seized P1.3 million worth of illegal drugs from a businesswoman in Makati City.
Joel Plaza, regional director of PDEA National Capital Region, identified the arrested suspect as Jennifer Suarez Vicente, 39.
Elements from PDEA arrested Vicente around 2:50 pm at Gonzales Street, Brgy. Guadalupe Viejo after having a transaction with a PDEA agent posing as buyer.
Confiscated were four pieces of heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected as shabu, weighing around 200 grams with a standard drug price of P1,360,000; her cellular phone, vehicle, identification card, and one thousand peso genuine money on top of several boodle money.
Vicente will face criminal charges for violation of Section 5 or sale of illegal drugs of Article II of the Republic Act 9165, known as The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.