August 19, 2019
President Rodrigo Duterte has gone into motorcycle riding wj he was hardly visible to the public because had no official schedule for the entire week last week.
But aside from this, Duterte, whose health has always been put in question whenever he failed to make a public appearance for days, was also busy reading papers and attending to private meetings and courtesy calls, according to Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo.
"In fact, he shared to me, he asked me this, he said, 'You know what, I went out in a motorcycle.' According to him, he rode on a motorcycle," he said in a press briefing.
He said the President roamed around in their subdivision in Davao City riding on his motorcycle either on Sunday, August 18, or the other day.
He noted that the members of the Presidential Security Group even became rattled when the President went out of the subdivision where many people tried to have their photo taken with him.
During the whole week last week, Duterte had no official schedule.
On late Sunday night, Duterte's long-time partner Cielito "Honeylet" Avanceña shared her photo with Duterte and their daughter Veronica to the media in their house in Davao City.
Avanceña said the photo was taken that night when Veronica just arrived from a debut party.
Duterte has admitted that he has been suffering from various ailments. But he said, there was nothing serious. Celerina Monte/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine