January 15, 2017
The weather bureau said Metro Manila may experience light rains on Monday as a low pressure area is being monitored over Albay province.
On Sunday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Atmospherical Services Administration said the low pressure area was last spotted at 270 km east southeast of Legazpi City.
It is forecast to bring moderate to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorm over the Bicol region and the province of Northern Samar that may trigger flashfloods and landslides.
Light to moderate rains and isolated thunderstorms are expected over the rest of Visayas and provinces of Marinduque and Romblon while partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms will prevail over Mindanao.
The rest of Luzon will experience light rains with moderate to strong winds blowing from the northeast.
The northeast monsoon is affecting northern and central Luzon. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine