January 15, 2017
The weather bureau said Metro Manila may experience light rains on Monday as a low pressure area is being monitored over Albay province.
On Sunday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Atmospherical Services Administration said the low pressure area was last spotted at 270 km east southeast of Legazpi City.
It is forecast to bring moderate to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorm over the Bicol region and the province of Northern Samar that may trigger flashfloods and landslides.
Light to moderate rains and isolated thunderstorms are expected over the rest of Visayas and provinces of Marinduque and Romblon while partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms will prevail over Mindanao.
The rest of Luzon will experience light rains with moderate to strong winds blowing from the northeast.
The northeast monsoon is affecting northern and central Luzon. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.