November 4, 2018
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) recorded magnitude 6.0 earthquake in the province of Lanao del Sur on Sunday afternoon.
PHIVOLCS said the epicenter of the earthquake was monitored at 1 kilometer northwest of Balindong, Lanao del Sur at around 3:55 pm.
It said the tremor, which was tectonic in origin, has a depth of 617 km.
No intensities and damage were reported but the agency was expecting aftershocks from the quake. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification