November 4, 2018
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) recorded magnitude 6.0 earthquake in the province of Lanao del Sur on Sunday afternoon.
PHIVOLCS said the epicenter of the earthquake was monitored at 1 kilometer northwest of Balindong, Lanao del Sur at around 3:55 pm.
It said the tremor, which was tectonic in origin, has a depth of 617 km.
No intensities and damage were reported but the agency was expecting aftershocks from the quake. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise
- Inflation projected at 6.4 % in September: DOF