February 8, 2017
Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II has ordered the National Bureau of Investigation to investigate the attack against a Surigao City prosecutor and its possible link to the killing of a former judge.
City Prosecutor Manuel Navarro Tesioma was shot outside his home on Monday morning, four days after a retired judge was killed.
Tesioma was shot by a motorcycle riding gunman in the chest, neck and back.
Aguirre said the justice department has airlifted Tesioma to Cebu to get better treatment and helped his family financially..
Tesioma is the third prosecutor attacked since October 2016. Mati City Prosecutor Rolando Acido was shot to death outside Mati City Hall of Justice on October 26, 2016. Early this year, Quezon City Prosecutor Noel Mingoa was shot while outside a restaurant along Commonwealth Avenue. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine