June 15, 2017
HO CHI MIN CITY, VIETNAM- Vietnam's first Seven-Eleven convenience store opened on Thursday in a building in central Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in the country.
The store, operated by Seven System Vietnam JSC, will open 24 hours a day and sell some 2,000 items of food and daily necessities for consumers in Vietnam, where incomes are expected to rise on the back of steady economic growth.
Japanese retail giant Seven & i Holdings Co. , the parent of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., aims to operate 100 local outlets in three years. (Jiji Press)
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.