June 15, 2017
HO CHI MIN CITY, VIETNAM- Vietnam's first Seven-Eleven convenience store opened on Thursday in a building in central Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in the country.
The store, operated by Seven System Vietnam JSC, will open 24 hours a day and sell some 2,000 items of food and daily necessities for consumers in Vietnam, where incomes are expected to rise on the back of steady economic growth.
Japanese retail giant Seven & i Holdings Co. , the parent of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., aims to operate 100 local outlets in three years. (Jiji Press)
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine