May 27, 2019
Tokyo- Visiting U.S. first lady Melania Trump attended a music performance of bamboo flutes and enjoyed a demonstration of flower arrangement at an annex to the State Guest House Akasaka Palace in Tokyo on Monday.
She was joined by Akie Abe, the wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Ahead of the events, they received a briefing by Kimberly Forsythe, president of nonprofit organization Shine On! Kids, on the group's services for sick children to interact with dogs.
The two leaders' wives had lunch together. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine