October 24, 2017
TOKYO- This file photo taken on November 27, 2013 shows Japanese toy giant Bandai employee, Tomomi Washizu, displaying the new Tamagotchi virtual pet toy "Tamagotchi Friends", an egg-shaped portable toy featuring cartoonlike characters, at the company's headquarters in Tokyo.
The Tamagotchi, a virtual little creature that takes the form of a brightly colored electronic egg, will be back in the shops twenty years after its appearance. With more than 76 million copies sold worldwide since its release in 1996, the virtual animal will be marketed again from October 25, 2017 in Europe and the United States, after an announcement by the manufacturer, Japanese group Bandai. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.