December 3, 2017
TOKYO- Visitors enjoy viewing the so-called 'Supermoon' from a gondola of a ferris wheel at an amusement park in Tokyo, Japan, 03 December 2017.
According to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) a series of three 'Supermoons' - dubbed the 'Supermoon trilogy' - will appear in the sky on 03 December 2017, on 01 January 2018 and and 31 January 2018.
A 'Supermoon' commonly is a full moon at its closest distance to the earth with the moon appearing larger than usual. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine