November 1, 2017
TOKYO- Japan's Sony President and CEO Kazuo Hirai introduces the entertainment robot "aibo" during a press preview at the company's headquarters in Tokyo on November 1, 2017.
Japanese electronics giant Sony is marking the year of the dog by bringing back to life its robot canine -- packed with artificial intelligence and internet capability. Jiji Press
Sony Corp.'s fully remodeled "aibo" dog-like robot equipped with artificial intelligence and communications function is shown at the company's headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017. The Japanese electronics giant said Wednesday that it will launch the new aibo on Jan. 11 next year, marking the return of the robot pet after a hiatus of 12 years.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine