November 1, 2017
TOKYO- Japan's Sony President and CEO Kazuo Hirai introduces the entertainment robot "aibo" during a press preview at the company's headquarters in Tokyo on November 1, 2017.
Japanese electronics giant Sony is marking the year of the dog by bringing back to life its robot canine -- packed with artificial intelligence and internet capability. Jiji Press
Sony Corp.'s fully remodeled "aibo" dog-like robot equipped with artificial intelligence and communications function is shown at the company's headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017. The Japanese electronics giant said Wednesday that it will launch the new aibo on Jan. 11 next year, marking the return of the robot pet after a hiatus of 12 years.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.