May 16, 2018
Nagoya- This handout undated artist impression released on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 by the University of Nagoya shows a reconstruction of oviraptorosour dinosaurs incubating eggs.
Small species sat directly on the eggs, whereas larger ones are thought to have settled in the middle of a clutch, surrounded by the eggs so as not to crush them.
Most dinosaurs buried the eggs they laid and hoped for the best, but some species, including a few hefty ones, built nests and pampered unhatched offspring much as birds do today, researchers reported. AFP-Jiji Press
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise
- Inflation projected at 6.4 % in September: DOF