November 24, 2019
Pope Francis pays his respects in front of the cenotaph in memory of those killed in the 1945 atomic bombing during an event held at the Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima on November 24, 2019.
Pope Francis on November 24 condemned the use of nuclear weapons as "a crime," as he brought his call for an end to atomic weapons to the Japanese city of Hiroshima. AFP-Jiji Press
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”