January 6, 2020
Officials and guests attend the opening of the morning trade session at the Tokyo Stock Exchanges (TSE) in Tokyo, Japan, 06 January 2020.
On the opening day of 2020 New Year trade, the Nikkei Stock Average tumbled over 400 points during the morning trade session. The downturn is believed to be due to rising tensions between the United States and Iran. EPA-Jiji Press
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School