October 30, 2017
TOKYO- This file photo taken on January 13, 2017 shows the logo of Japan's Nintendo Co. being displayed at a presentation in Tokyo.
Nintendo nearly doubled its full-year profit forecast on Monday, October 30, 2017 as it pointed to sizzling sales of its Switch games console and a cheaper yen for the upbeat outlook. Jiji Press
TOKYO- This file photo taken on March 3, 2017 shows 31-year-old Nao Imoto posing with her newly purchased Nintendo Switch game console at a shop in Tokyo. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.