January 12, 2020
Men and women receiving a blessing before bathing in ice-cold water during a ceremony at the Teppozu Inari Shrine in Tokyo, Japan, 12 January 2020.
Men and women participants took part in the ice water endurance purification ceremony to purify their souls and pray for good health in the new year. EPA-Jiji Press
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School