November 30, 2017
One of Korea's major music award show, 2017 Mnet Asian Music Award (MAMA) was held in Yokohama arena last Wednesday.
The award show was attended by famous Korean celebrities and groups, including EXO's sub-unit CBX and actor Park Bo-Gum.
BoA's amazing medley hits opened the show. Performances from SEVENTEEN and TWICE, NU’EST and MONSTAX, as well as collaboration between BoA and Hwang Min Hyun of Wanna One were seen.
Japanese girl group AKB48 took over the stage with contestants of Produce 101 and Idol School.
EXO-CBX were last to performed with their "Hey Mama" and remix version of "Ka-Ching".
Last nights winner were PRISTIN for Best New Female Artist, Wanna One for Best New Male Artist, Akimoto Yasushi for Inspired Achievement award, Chungha for Best of Next, MONSTA X for Best Concert Performer, NU’EST W for Discovery of the Year, Zico for Best Male Artist and SEVENTEEN for Best Dance Performance Male Group.
EXO won Best Asian Style in Japan and Mwave Global Fans’ Choice award.
For the first daesang (grand prize) category, TWICE won the Song of the Year and also the Best Dance Performance for Female Group for their song "Signal". DMS / Jiji Photo- EPA/YONHAP SOUTH KOREA OUT
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine