November 22, 2018
Tokyo--The education ministry said Thursday that it will introduce distance education, using the Internet, at all elementary, junior high and senior high schools throughout Japan in the early 2020s.
The ministry will conduct a survey to grasp the situation on such education and plans to draw up concrete support measures by around June next year.
The introduction of such education style will be part of plans initiated by education minister Masahiko Shibayama to incorporate advanced technology into schools.
In long-distance education, small schools hold lessons together using computers. Such education allows students in small classes to be exposed to diverse viewpoints.
"We aim to innovate learning to realize quality education," Shibayama said at a press conference.Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine