May 16, 2018
Nara- A buddhist saint being depicted in the one thousand year old Neri Kuyo festival at Taimadera temple in Katsuragi city, Nara prefecture, Japan, Monday, 14 May 2018.
The main event involves 25 Buddhist worshippers who represent the Buddhist saints.
They walk in a procession along a bridge that is believed to link this world with the pure land of Buddhism. The annual festival has been held uninterrupted for 1,014 years. EPA-Jiji Press
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise
- Inflation projected at 6.4 % in September: DOF