May 6, 2019
On the 5th of Children's Day, the streets of Ginza, Tokyo, were reborn on a huge canvas.
The children who participated in one frame of "Kodomo Allan-Ginza" drew colorful pictures about 120 meters using colorful cloth tape.
Daiya Daii, 11, who participated with art class friends from Shibuya Ward, painted the characters of Mt. Fuji and "Liwa".
"I tried to make it easy to understand even for the first time I saw it and foreigners. (For the new era, I hope it would be a time without war," said a smile. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine