May 6, 2019
On the 5th of Children's Day, the streets of Ginza, Tokyo, were reborn on a huge canvas.
The children who participated in one frame of "Kodomo Allan-Ginza" drew colorful pictures about 120 meters using colorful cloth tape.
Daiya Daii, 11, who participated with art class friends from Shibuya Ward, painted the characters of Mt. Fuji and "Liwa".
"I tried to make it easy to understand even for the first time I saw it and foreigners. (For the new era, I hope it would be a time without war," said a smile. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.