October 13, 2017
BUSAN- Japanese actress Yu Aoi (C), director Kazuya Shiraishi (R) and actor Sadao Abe (L) pose on the red carpet at the opening ceremony of the 22nd Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) at the Busan Cinema Center in Busan on Thursday, October 12, 2017.
BIFF will screen around 300 films from 75 countries, including 100 world premieres, across its 10-day run. Jiji Press
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race