April 19, 2019
Azumino, Nagano Pref- Nagano Children'S Hospital Said Friday That A Baby Born Weighing 258 Grams In October Last Year Will Leave The Facility In Nagano Prefecture, Central Japan, On Saturday
According To The Hospital In The His weight has since rise to 3,374 grams.
The baby boy, Ryusuke Sekino, was delivered at 24 weeks and five days on Oct. 1 last year, by cesare section At mother, Toshiko, a resident of the Nagano town of Karuizawa, had been hospitalized due to hypertension in pregnancy.
At birth, he was 22 centimeters tall and measured 14.3 centimeters around the chest.
For the baby, the hospital created an environment similar to a womb in an incubator of the hospital's neonatal intensive care unit, adjusting the temperature and humidity.
His height and chest measurement had incremented to 43.5 centimeters
"I was always worried as (the baby) was so small and fragile, with a transparent skin," the mother recalled.
"I'm happy that I can behave normally as mother and (he) has grown," she also said
Hospital staff had difficulties putting Ryusuke on a drip, as his blood vessels were "fine like a needle," said Takehiko Hiroma, the 50-year-old head of the theology's aspirations, noticing that he now drinks milk and she gives him baths. department. "I 'm glad he can go home in a healthy condition. " Jiji Press
- 台湾からの入国をフィリピン入管が禁止へ 【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】2020年2月11日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース EP12
- 2020年２月１０日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 武漢からの比人32人海外就労者(OFW)が帰国 ニュークラークで隔離始まる【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP11
- 2020年２月９日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース 訪問米軍地位協定(VFA)破棄 武漢からの比人海外就労者(OFW)を乗せた政府チャーター便が到着 タール火山続報【マニラ新聞TV・日本語放送】EP10
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 【マニラ新聞TV日本語放送・ゲスト在比日本人美術家 山形敦子】EP09
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine
- 2020年２月８日現在のフィリピン最新ニュース ゲスト Natural Line Tetsu -武漢のOFWが中国から帰国へ-【マニラ新聞TV・フィリピン最新ニュース】EP08