March 4, 2018
Manila- A photo of Apo Whang Od by photographer Jake Verzosa on display at the recently concluded Art Fair Philippines 2018 on Sunday, March 4,2018.
Apo Whang-Od is the last true mambabatok traditional (hand-tapped) tattoo artist from the Butbut people of the larger Kalinga ethnic group. By Fabrianne Morales/Manila Shimbun TV.
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification