March 4, 2018
Manila- A photo of Apo Whang Od by photographer Jake Verzosa on display at the recently concluded Art Fair Philippines 2018 on Sunday, March 4,2018.
Apo Whang-Od is the last true mambabatok traditional (hand-tapped) tattoo artist from the Butbut people of the larger Kalinga ethnic group. By Fabrianne Morales/Manila Shimbun TV.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine