November 14, 2019
Emperor Performs "Daijosai" Grand Thanksgiving Ceremony
A photo shows "Daijokyu," a set of nearly 40 temporary buildings where the "Yukiden-Kyosen-no-Gi" rite is being held, in the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, Japan, Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019.
"Daijokyu-no-Gi," the centerpiece of the "Daijosai" grand thanksgiving ceremony related to the enthronement of Japanese Emperor Naruhito, took place at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo from Thursday evening through early Friday. Jiji Press
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School