April 10, 2018
Tokyo- This picture taken on March 1, 2018 shows a train on the Tokyu Toyoko Line arriving at Shibuya Station in Tokyo.
Millions of people across Japan listen to "hassha merodie" or "train departure melodies" on loud speakers every day on the train platforms -- but most of them don't even notice. AFP-Jiji Press
- Stock index, peso close higher
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise