November 30, 2017
Tokyo- This picture taken on August 19, 2017, shows movie and music DVDs that belonged to a man who died alone and left decomposing for three weeks, in his apartment in Tokyo.
There are no official data for the number of people dying alone who stay unnoticed for days and weeks but most experts estimate it at 30,000 per year in Japan.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, died alone in a city he shared with 13 million people but no one noticed, making him the latest victim of "kodokushi" or "dying alone" -- a growing trend in ageing Japan. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine