November 12, 2017
TOKYO- Kiyoshi Kimura (C), president of sushi restaurant chain Sushi-Zanmai, poses with a 250-kilogram bluefin tuna and Miss International Beauty Pageant contestants at his main restaurant near the Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo on Sunday, November 12, 2017.
The 69 contestants will compete for the Miss International crown on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 in Tokyo. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.