January 6, 2020
Business people offer prayers for prosperity for their companies and the economy, during the start of the New Year at the Kanda Myojin Shrine in Tokyo, Japan, 06 January 2020.
Thousands of people visit the shrine on the first business days of the New Year to pray for prosperity in their business endeavors. EPA-Jiji Press
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School