July 30, 2019
Fukui--A case of swine fever has been confirmed at a pig farm in the central Japan prefecture of Fukui, the agriculture ministry said Monday.
Fukui became the seventh prefecture where any swine fever case has been confirmed since the outbreak in the country started in September.
Two pigs tested positive for swine fever at a farm in Echizen, where some 300 pigs will be culled as a result.
Earlier this month in Fukui, several wild boars infected with swine fever were found. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.