July 30, 2019
Fukui--A case of swine fever has been confirmed at a pig farm in the central Japan prefecture of Fukui, the agriculture ministry said Monday.
Fukui became the seventh prefecture where any swine fever case has been confirmed since the outbreak in the country started in September.
Two pigs tested positive for swine fever at a farm in Echizen, where some 300 pigs will be culled as a result.
Earlier this month in Fukui, several wild boars infected with swine fever were found. Jiji Press
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine